Is your child ready for our Preschool or Kindergarten programs? Find out here
Parents agree to fulfill membership requirements when they enroll their children in our programs. Can you make these commitments?
How do I Register?
Registration requires only a few items:
- Completed Registration Form, Registration Checklist, and Registration Requirements
- Cheques for the required deposits and fees.
- Proof of your child’s name and date of birth.
(The following documents verifying birth are accepted: Birth Certificate, Baptismal Certificate, Canadian Citizen Certificate, or valid Passport.)
- If your child may require speech & language services or has other developmental delays, please provide a report from the child’s doctor or any assessments or reports indicating the need for support.
- We only accept in-person submissions of the completed forms and verification documents. Payment can be made by cash, cheque, or e-transfer.